Monday, December 17, 2012

Not Dead.

Contrary to what I'm sure is popular belief, I'm actually not dead.

I've just been super busy with like...finals...and working on two plays...and...you know, watching Friends reruns...

I promise I will blog more regularly over the break (which, by the way, I am officially declaring started as of now). But until then, some snippets:

  • I finished my first semester of college with a 3.5 GPA. Not bad for the first semester, so I've heard.
  • I was in a musical this weekend at church, which went really well. My mom also directed a play at my old high school this weekend (that I helped with), which also went really well.
  • I went black Friday shopping for the first time ever! It was a successful shopping trip. Got everything I wanted. Except for one pair of boots that I had to get in a bigger size because they didn't have mine. And they're too big, so I have to exchange them. And when I went to Kohl's to do so, they still didn't have my size. So I need to go check a different store.
  • I am SO IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. Christmas is in, like, a week, y'all. YAY.
  • I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. Just a couple more people to go. I'm so excited to see everyone open their gifts (I'm really rocking the gift giving thing this year, if I do say so myself).
  • I started this new training thing at work this morning which requires me to get up at 5:30 EVERY MONDAY MORNING. Therefore, I'm tired.
  • New Year's Eve party = so happening. Invitations have been sent, but plans have not been made...I'll work on that later.
  • I'm going to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags on Saturday! Woohoo!
  • I won Bingo at my company's Christmas party and got a $30 gift card to BJ's, where I have never been. Cool. (I never win stuff, so it's exciting).
  • I made Christmas cookies and gingerbread men and they were a hit! I will be making them again. 
  • You can see pictures of all these things if you follow me on Instagram, @kholiday25. Do it!
I think that's it for now. I have a gazillion unpublished drafts I've been working on, so maybe I'll post one or all of those in the near future...we'll see.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing your thoughts. :-)