I've just been super busy with like...finals...and working on two plays...and...you know, watching Friends reruns...
I promise I will blog more regularly over the break (which, by the way, I am officially declaring started as of now). But until then, some snippets:
- I finished my first semester of college with a 3.5 GPA. Not bad for the first semester, so I've heard.
- I was in a musical this weekend at church, which went really well. My mom also directed a play at my old high school this weekend (that I helped with), which also went really well.
- I went black Friday shopping for the first time ever! It was a successful shopping trip. Got everything I wanted. Except for one pair of boots that I had to get in a bigger size because they didn't have mine. And they're too big, so I have to exchange them. And when I went to Kohl's to do so, they still didn't have my size. So I need to go check a different store.
- I am SO IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. Christmas is in, like, a week, y'all. YAY.
- I'm almost done with Christmas shopping. Just a couple more people to go. I'm so excited to see everyone open their gifts (I'm really rocking the gift giving thing this year, if I do say so myself).
- I started this new training thing at work this morning which requires me to get up at 5:30 EVERY MONDAY MORNING. Therefore, I'm tired.
- New Year's Eve party = so happening. Invitations have been sent, but plans have not been made...I'll work on that later.
- I'm going to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags on Saturday! Woohoo!
- I won Bingo at my company's Christmas party and got a $30 gift card to BJ's, where I have never been. Cool. (I never win stuff, so it's exciting).
- I made Christmas cookies and gingerbread men and they were a hit! I will be making them again.
- You can see pictures of all these things if you follow me on Instagram, @kholiday25. Do it!