Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Exciting Things That Have Happened Lately.

  1. Today at work my friend/coworker gifted me with a live cricket that he found in the bathroom. He intended to freak me out but the joke was on him because I love crickets. After I caught it, I made him open the door for me (because my hands were busy holding a cricket) and I went and released it outside. But the cricket had already grown attached to me (because I'm lovable) and wouldn't leave so I had to push it off.
  2. Yesterday I subbed for a 5th grade class and LOVED it. And apparently they told their regular teacher to get me next time she needs a sub, so that's a good sign. One of the girls came up to me while we were walking over to lunch and held my hand and told me I was really fun. Made my day week.
  3. The new seasons of all the TV shows are starting this week and next. It's been way, way too long.
  4. Last week I cleaned out our refrigerator. I found a candle. But before you question our sanity, look at this picture of said candle. It looks like jelly. (On another note, we could totally be on an episode of Hoarders: Refrigerator Edition. But that's an entirely different story.)

    Making a candle that looks like jelly is just ASKING for it to be stored in the fridge.
  5. I got iOS 7 today. It took about 2 hours to download and install and I had to delete all my pictures, music, and about 5 apps (including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram aka the only things I use my phone for) because it requires a whopping 2.9 GB to install, BUT other than that it's pretty cool.  
  6. Update on my car: We figured out that the reason my car tried to kill me a few weeks ago is because my tires were very worn down, so I got all new tires (which are NOT cheap). On Sunday, I had trouble getting my car started and figured out that my battery had gone bad, so I now have a new battery. I also got an inspection and oil change, and my registration is due this month. Cars are expensive. :(
  7. MY 20TH BIRTHDAY IS IN ONE WEEK AND I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.
That is all.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing your thoughts. :-)