- Today at work my friend/coworker gifted me with a live cricket that he found in the bathroom. He intended to freak me out but the joke was on him because I love crickets. After I caught it, I made him open the door for me (because my hands were busy holding a cricket) and I went and released it outside. But the cricket had already grown attached to me (because I'm lovable) and wouldn't leave so I had to push it off.
- Yesterday I subbed for a 5th grade class and LOVED it. And apparently they told their regular teacher to get me next time she needs a sub, so that's a good sign. One of the girls came up to me while we were walking over to lunch and held my hand and told me I was really fun. Made my
- The new seasons of all the TV shows are starting this week and next. It's been way, way too long.
- Last week I cleaned out our refrigerator. I found a candle. But before you question our sanity, look at this picture of said candle. It looks like jelly. (On another note, we could totally be on an episode of Hoarders: Refrigerator Edition. But that's an entirely different story.)Making a candle that looks like jelly is just ASKING for it to be stored in the fridge.
- I got iOS 7 today. It took about 2 hours to download and install and I had to delete all my pictures, music, and about 5 apps (including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram aka the only things I use my phone for) because it requires a whopping 2.9 GB to install, BUT other than that it's pretty cool.
- Update on my car: We figured out that the reason my car tried to kill me a few weeks ago is because my tires were very worn down, so I got all new tires (which are NOT cheap). On Sunday, I had trouble getting my car started and figured out that my battery had gone bad, so I now have a new battery. I also got an inspection and oil change, and my registration is due this month. Cars are expensive. :(
- MY 20TH BIRTHDAY IS IN ONE WEEK AND I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.