Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011. Hello 2012.

It's a new year. I hate that 2011 had to end, because I enjoyed it. A lot. It's gonna be hard to top. But I know God has some pretty spectacular things in store for 2012, and I can't wait to see what they are.

Please enjoy my top 5 moments of 2011. (Click on the photos to read the story behind them...I got all techy and figured out that you can put links into photos. I found this exciting.)

5.  My mission trip to Canada.

Note: I never wrote an official blog post on this, but the link that's there will have to suffice.

4. Buying a car.

 
Another note: I also never wrote an official blog post on this, so the link for this one will show up again.

3. Seeing my childhood best friend for the first time in 5 years. 

 

2. My 18th birthday party.

 

1. Christmas.


Another thing that I didn't have a blog post or really a picture for, but was definitely a highlight, was all the new friendships I made. Not new friends. New friendships. I didn't really make any new friends this year, but I did get a lot closer to several existing friends. That was definitely a highlight of the past year, because having friends who I trust and who I know will always be there for me is priceless. I thank God for putting these amazing people in my life. :-)

Okay, now on to 2012!

Here are some things I am looking forward to this year:
  • GRADUATION.
  • LOTS of 18th birthdays.
  • (Hopefully) Making it through half of my college sophomore year.
  • Senior trip!
  • Summer. I have no plans yet, I just love summer. :-)
  • Getting to vote!!
  • Buying a new laptop. Hopefully a Mac.
  • The end of the world.
  • Okay, not really. I just had to put that one in there.
  • GRADUATION.
  • Anything else that God has in store for me this coming year.
  • Oh, and graduation.

    As far as new year's resolutions go, my resolution is not to have any. And that's not because there's nothing I can change about myself or whatever. It's because every year I write them down somewhere, forget about them until New Year's Eve, then I go to look at them to see if I happened to accomplish any of them, and I can't find them anywhere. Sooo obviously that method doesn't work for me. haha

    Hope everyone had a fabulous new year, as I did. Drop me a comment and tell me your favorite memory from 2011, what you're looking forward to in 2012, or your new year's resolutions. I'd love to hear it!

    Here's to 2012, and may God bring you the best in this new year!

    1 comment:

    1. hey girl! i tagged you on my blog in a fun questionnaire thingy. ;) i hope you can participate! :) have a blessed week.

      xo
      purposelyathome.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing your thoughts. :-)