Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh, Hey. I Have a Blog.

Yeah. So in case you haven't noticed I haven't been around lately...

I have a good excuse, I promise. But before I start explaining, I have an announcement/a favor to ask.

Okay, well I don't really have that many readers at the moment BUT I'm really looking to start expanding my blog. You know, do this more as a regular thing and not just sporadically. 'm also hoping to make more friends here in the blogosphere so I will be looking for blogs similar to mine in order to help do that. But it will also help if others spread the word! If you happen to know someone looking for a blog about life by an 18 year old girl possibly by the name of Kayla...you might as well just give them my URL. :)

But in all seriousness, if you think your readers might enjoy me too, I would greatly appreciate it if you would tell them about me. I'm really hoping to meet some new people and also find some good blogs that I enjoy reading. And I promise I will get a lot better about commenting...I haven't been doing much of that lately, but I should have more time now to do that. :)

Oh, and if you do tell someone about me, please let me know so I can return the favor!

Okay...back to why I've been MIA for so long.

The Month of June...

As I mentioned earlier, I went to San Antonio the first week of June for a senior trip with 5 of my closest friends. It was a blast. I will try to dedicate a post to that later.

Then...I came back, unpacked, washed all my clothes, and repacked...for a three week summer training program with some girls from my youth group. That was intense, but awesome. I will also try to post more about this at a later time.

But basically, that is why I have not been here. In that three weeks I did not have access to any sort of technology. Told you I had a good excuse! I was suffering for Jesus (kind of).

So What About July?

Umm....yeah.

Let's just pretend it's July 1st and I blogged as soon as I got home.

I have no excuse for the last two weeks.

What Else Is New?

Well, I had orientation at the University of Texas at Arlington this past Monday and Tuesday. I am now completely registered for classes! I start August 23rd. So that's a new exciting stage of life. :)

That's really the only new thing in my life...I'm boring.

So anyway, all this to say I'm back and better than ever! Keep checking back for those posts about San Antonio and summer training!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing your thoughts. :-)