Well, no, I take that back. I hate distractions with a passion. BUT they are usually so much more fun than the work they distract you from.
For example, tonight I had the option of studying for a ridiculously hard A&P test, or write a blog post.
One is the wise decision, the other is a distraction.
Let's just say I'm easily distracted. To put it lightly.
I have the attention span of a squirrel. The reason I use that analogy is because I think squirrels have tiny attention spans. You know, because they'll start to cross the street and halfway through get distracted and that's why squirrels are at the top of the list of rodents that cause car accidents.
So anyway, in order to have a legit excuse to write this post, I decided to share some awesome news that most of you probably already know. But it's okay. You can hear it again.
As you all should know, as if I haven't mentioned it enough, I am graduating this year. Well...I just found out...
The good thing about this:
The bad thing:
I have to make a speech....
Not a fan of speeches. I don't even know what to say...I've considered singing it. Or rapping it. THAT would be memorable. But then again, I'm not a fan of being memorable....
Some random thoughts that will give you some insight into my mind. Or not:
- Today I saw a tow truck broken down on the side of the road. I found this ironic.
- I am really tempted to one day park in the 15 minute visitor's parking at work and see if they would actually do anything about it.
- Who is Joseph Kony??? Everyone is talking about him, but I don't want to take the time to watch the 30 minute video everyone's posting on facebook.
- I currently love the song What Makes You Beautiful by some new band called One Direction. Apparently they're British and were on X Factor. And like, I'm older than half the band members. Which is a little weird. But I enjoy the song. And boy bands. I have no idea why. I just do.
- Sonic puts pineapple in their banana splits. I thought this was weird, but it's actually not half bad.
- I heard a new song on the radio on my way to dinner tonight. I heard it again on my way back and discovered I already had half the song memorized.
- I just wrote an ironic poem about spiders for English. It's awesome.
- Spring break officially starts in 15 hours and 20 minutes. SOEXCITED.
Go ahead. Say "awww." I did.
Happy spring break!