Friday, March 23, 2012

To My Friend.

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends whose birthday is/was today.

I've known who he was for about 5 years, but I've known him for just about 1. But that year has been one of the best.

I hope you had a great day even though you are suffering from a rare and deadly skin disease. (It's actually just poison ivy, but yellow journalism tends to be more readable and fascinating.) Happy birthday, Christopher. I'm glad you were born. :D

P.S. That's three times I've said happy birthday today. Someone better be on his toes come September 25th...you're three behind. ;)

3 comments:

  1. nice blog:)

    GIVEAWAY CONTEST last day!

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/03/contest-win-one-of-these-necklaces.html

    GIVEAWAY CONTEST last day!

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/03/contest-win-one-of-these-necklaces.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was trying to make me feel bad here :P. JK. Thanks Kayla, and sorry I never comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Birthday and Semi Late half Birthday!. 2 Behind :P (Those both count as half)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing your thoughts. :-)