Friday, March 2, 2012

THE COOLEST THING EVER JUST HAPPENED.

So, this evening I was chilling with Jesus, you know, cuz He's my best friend, when the coolest thing ever happened.

I was doing a devotional, and the topic was about how God is always with us and with Him, we're never alone in anything that we do.

So I'm like halfway through this devotional when I realize what song I'm listening to.

Side note: Yes, I listen to music during my quiet times. Some people might find that distracting. I've actually found that music helps me focus better. Well, sometimes. But it doesn't hurt. And don't worry, I listen to worship music during quiet times. It seemed more appropriate than like, Eminem or something. ;)

Okay, so back to the song that I was listening to....

Wait for it...

Never Once by Matt Redman.

Which, if you don't know the song, the lyrics are:

"Never once did we ever walk alone. Never once did you leave us on our own. You are faithful, God, You are faithful."

:O

My mouth literally made an O. It's exactly what I was reading. And then BAM. There it was in song form. It was great.

I love moments like that. Those are the moments that remind me how awesome God really is.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing your thoughts. :-)